Jump to Main Content
- Zhaoxiang Liu; Hua Zhang; Hong Xia; Baocheng Wang; Renwen Zhang; Qun Zeng; Lingzhi Guo; Kui Shen; BaTa Wang; Yanheng Zhong; Zhizhong Li; Guodong Sun
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.512 no.2 pp. 367-372
- CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; animal injuries; animal models; biotin; cerebrospinal fluid; cytokines; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; flow cytometry; humans; infectious diseases; inflammation; mice; permeability; spinal cord; staining
- ... Perforin plays an important role in autoimmune and infectious diseases, but its function in immune inflammatory responses after spinal cord injury (SCI) has received insufficient attention. The goal of this study is to determine the influence of perforin after spinal cord injury (SCI) on secondary inflammation. Compared recovery from SCI in perforin knockout (Prf1−/−) and wild-type(WT)mice, WT mic ...
- Li-Li Liu; Wen-Na Liu; Xiao-Yong Jiang; Jun-Ren; Mei-Hua Chen; Zhao-Ji Liu; Yong Lin; Shao-Gang Zhu; Li-Rong Lin; Wei-Hong Zheng; Jiang-Hua Yan; Tian-Ci Yang
- Microbial pathogenesis 2019 v.130 pp. 213-218
- CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; HIV infections; Human immunodeficiency virus; biomarkers; blood sampling; cerebrospinal fluid; dendritic cells; immune response; pathogenesis; patients
- ... The host immune response could be an imperative factor in the pathogenesis of neurosyphilis, but the role of T lymphocyte subsets remains unclear. In the present study, we assessed the CD4+ T and CD8+ T cell subsets in the peripheral blood of patients with HIV-negative symptomatic neurosyphilis and then explored the clinical application value of neurosyphilis.In total, 24 patients with HIV-negativ ...
- Nishanth, Gopala; Sakowicz-Burkiewicz, Monika; Händel, Ulrike; Kliche, Stefanie; Wang, Xiaoqian; Naumann, Michael; Deckert, Martina; Schlüter, Dirk
- Infection and immunity 2010 v.78 no.8 pp. 3454-3464
- CD4-positive T-lymphocytes; CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; Toxoplasma gondii; Western blotting; antiparasitic agents; autoimmune diseases; blood serum; brain; cerebrospinal fluid; death; encephalitis; guanosinetriphosphatase; immunoglobulin G; infectious diseases; interferon-gamma; mice; mitogen-activated protein kinase; nitric oxide; parasites; pathogens; spleen; tumor necrosis factors
- ... Protein kinase C-theta (PKC-θ) is important for the activation of autoreactive T cells but is thought to be of minor importance for T-cell responses in infectious diseases, suggesting that PKC-θ may be a target for the treatment of T-cell-mediated autoimmune diseases. To explore the function of PKC-θ in a chronic persisting infection in which T cells are crucial for pathogen control, we infected B ...
- PubMed Central: