Jump to Main Content
- Ertter, Barbara, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Madroño 2016 v.63 no.3 pp. 268-280
- Rosa; hybrids; lectotypes; mountains; phylogeny; ploidy; sympatry; British Columbia; California; Idaho; Montana; Oregon
- ... The relationships of Rosa gymnocarpa Nutt. in connection with historical sect. Gymnocarpae Crép. and recent publications on Rosa phylogeny are discussed, noting the relative isolation of the species within the genus. All synonyms and segregate taxa are addressed; a lectotype is designated for the species and other names as needed. Two subspecies are recognized: subsp. gymnocarpa, primarily west of ...
- Ertter, Barbara, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- California agriculture 2009 v.63 no.3 pp. 113-120
- pollinating insects; indigenous species; Apoidea; species diversity; urban areas; geographical variation; urban horticulture; gardening; gardens; habitats; wildlife habitats; ornamental plants; California