Jump to Main Content
- Lenka Hájková; Zdeněk Hubálek; Věra Kožnarová; Lenka Bartošová; Martin Možný
- Aerobiologia 2018 v.34 no.2 pp. 157-169
- Alnus; Alopecurus pratensis; Anemone (plant); Betula pendula; Larix decidua; North Atlantic Oscillation; Quercus robur; Salix caprea; allergens; altitude; flowering; heat sums; soil temperature; spring; trees; winter; Central European region; Czech Republic
- ... This paper analyses long-term (1960–2015) onset of flowering in 16 native terrestrial plants (11 of them produce important allergens) recorded in different parts of the Czech Republic (southern, central and northern part) in relation to the North Atlantic Oscillation (NAO) index of the preceding winter and thermal data—growing degree-days (GDD) and soil temperature. Flowering occurred significantl ...
- K. ÄÃ¡mskÃ¡; H. SkÃ¡lovÃ¡
- Grass and forage science 2012 v.67 no.3 pp. 403-410
- Alopecurus pratensis; Festuca pratensis; Heracleum sphondylium; Ranunculus acris; canopy; herbs; meadows; mowing; planting date; research management; species diversity; Central European region; Czech Republic
- ... Semiânatural temperate grasslands in Europe make an important contribution to biodiversity, but their existence has been endangered by both agricultural intensification and abandonment. In the Czech Republic, Arrhenatherion meadows are a typical example, with their conservation made difficult by the scarcity of research on effective management practices. We examined effects of two potentially us ...