Jump to Main Content
- WANG, Hong-yuan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2018 v.17 no.12 pp. 2790-2801
- Glycine max; Triticum aestivum; Zea mays; corn; denitrification; double cropping; fertilizers; field experimentation; grain yield; intercropping; land use; nitrogen; planting; simulation models; soybeans; summer; wheat; winter; China
- ... Intercropping is an important agronomic practice. However, assessment of intercropping systems using field experiments is often limited by time and cost. In this study, the suitability of using the DeNitrification DeComposition (DNDC) model to simulate intercropping of maize (Zea mays L.) and soybean (Glycine max L.) and its aftereffect on the succeeding wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) crop was teste ...
- WANG, Hong-yuan, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2017 v.16 no.10 pp. 2300-2307
- Triticum aestivum; Zea mays; corn; crop models; cropping systems; decision support systems; fertilizer application; grain yield; long term experiments; mineral fertilizers; nitrogen; nitrogen content; phosphorus; planting; potassium; prediction; researchers; simulation models; soil; soil organic carbon; wheat; China
- ... Crop modelling can facilitate researchers' ability to understand and interpret experimental results, and to diagnose yield gaps. In this paper, the Decision Support Systems for Agrotechnology Transfer 4.6 (DSSAT) model together with the CENTURT soil model were employed to investigate the effect of low nitrogen (N) input on wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) yield, grain N concentration and soil organic ...