Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of arid environments 2019 v.167 pp. 79-86
- afforestation; climatic factors; dry environmental conditions; issues and policy; land degradation; land restoration; photosynthesis; solar radiation; temperature; vegetation; wind speed; China
- ... Land degradation is a global environmental issue and efforts to achieve land restoration call for urgent action. This study selected Inner Mongolia of China as a research area and assessed the relative contribution of climate variability and human activities affecting land restoration during different time intervals from 1981 to 2010. The results showed that the spatial extent of land restoration ...
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Ecological indicators 2018 v.88 pp. 351-360
- afforestation; climate change; humans; livestock; sand stabilization; stocking rate; temperature; wind erosion; China
- ... Sand-stabilization, the most important ecological service provided by desert and desertified lands, can alleviate severe wind erosion of soil and is induced by both climate change and human activities. However, with a lack of related data, few studies have focused on the spatial differences in driving factors of sand-stabilization services at a large scale. The present study, based on climatic and ...