Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of arid environments 2019 v.167 pp. 79-86
- afforestation; climatic factors; dry environmental conditions; issues and policy; land degradation; land restoration; photosynthesis; solar radiation; temperature; vegetation; wind speed; China
- ... Land degradation is a global environmental issue and efforts to achieve land restoration call for urgent action. This study selected Inner Mongolia of China as a research area and assessed the relative contribution of climate variability and human activities affecting land restoration during different time intervals from 1981 to 2010. The results showed that the spatial extent of land restoration ...
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Frontiers of earth science 2019 v.13 no.1 pp. 43-54
- anthropogenic activities; arid zones; climate change; climatic factors; desertification; grasslands; wind speed; China
- ... Desertification is a severe environmental problem induced by both climate change and human activities. This study assessed the relative contribution of climate change, human activities, and different climatic and anthropogenic factors in desertification reversion and expansion of North China from 1981 to 2010. The results showed that the desertification of North China had changed significantly ove ...