Jump to Main Content
- Li, HongXia, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chinese science bulletin 2013 v.58 no.32 pp. 3903-3913
- isotopes; melting; oxygen; China
- ... The North China Block (NCB) experienced extensive lithospheric thinning and subsequent mantle accretion in the Mesozoic to Cenozoic, but their mechanism remains controversial. This paper reports in situ chemical and oxygen isotope analyses on olivine xenocrysts and porphyroclastic olivines in mantle xenoliths hosted in the late Cretaceous basalts from Junan and Qingdao, the Sulu orogen. The result ...
- Li, HongXia, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chinese science bulletin 2010 v.55 no.19 pp. 2028-2038
- granite; isotopes; sediments; zircon; China
- ... U-Pb dating coupled with Hf isotope analyses on zircon from metasedimentary granulite enclaves in the Jiuzhou peraluminous granite from the Shiwandashan area in southeastern Guangxi Province, South China are presented in this paper. The results show that the protoliths of these granulite enclaves were mainly composed of Neo-Mesoproterozoic (564–1061 Ma) clastic materials with a peak age at ∼822 Ma ...