Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Peng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Transboundary and emerging diseases 2018 v.65 no.6 pp. 2017-2026
- amino acid sequences; amino acids; broiler breeders; capsid; emerging diseases; farms; genes; genetic variation; genotype; hemorrhage; hens; mammals; mutation; nucleotide sequences; pathogenicity; phylogeny; sequence analysis; China
- ... Since 2016, hepatic rupture haemorrhage syndrome (HRHS) has emerged in layer and broiler breeder hens in several provinces of China, and novel genotype avian hepatitis E viruses were detected from these chickens. To gain a better understanding of the genetic properties of the novel avian HEV strain, the capsid gene of four isolates from birds at four farms experiencing HRHS in different geographic ...
- Zhao, Peng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Conservation genetics resources 2018 v.10 no.3 pp. 531-533
- Malus micromalus; Malus prunifolia; chloroplast genome; chloroplasts; endangered species; food production; genes; nucleotide sequences; nutrition; transfer RNA; China
- ... The midget crabapple (Malus micromalus) is endemic to Shaanxi and Shanxi Provinces of China. Like many other members of the Rosaceae, it is an important contributor to food production and nutrition. We determined the complete chloroplast genome sequences for M. micromalus using IIumina sequencing. The M. micromalus chloroplast has a total length of 159,834 bp; it consists of a large single copy (L ...
- Zhao, Peng, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- FRONTIERS OF MICROBIOLOGY 2017 v.8 no.5 pp. 1-9
- Chicken anemia virus; amino acid substitution; amino acids; chickens; dogs; farms; feces; genes; genetic recombination; genetic variation; genomics; mice; nucleotide sequences; pathogenicity; pathogens; phylogeny; proteins; strains; China
- ... Chicken anemia virus (CAV) causes diseases in young chickens, which include increased pathogenicity of secondary infectious agents, generalized lymphoid depletion, and immunodepression. In the present study, we have identified 22 CAV strains isolated from several commercial chicken farms in Northern China during 2014–2015. In addition, two CAVs were also isolated from stray mouse and dog feces, re ...
- PubMed Central: