Jump to Main Content
- Li, Hongxia, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of soils and sediments 2018 v.18 no.2 pp. 624-639
- brownfields; chromium; coal; copper; drinking water; guidelines; heavy metals; lead; manganese; mining; nickel; particle size; partition coefficients; pollution load; principal component analysis; risk; risk assessment; rivers; sediments; toxicity; water security; zinc; China
- ... PURPOSE: Heavy metals from coal mines migrate into rivers and cause a severe impact on the health of local residents utilizing these rivers as a water source. However, current studies on coal mine brownfields have yet to thoroughly investigate river-associated heavy metals produced by coal mining. Therefore, this study aims to explore the distribution and risk assessment of heavy metals, namely Cr ...
- Li, HongXia, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chinese science bulletin 2010 v.55 no.19 pp. 2028-2038
- granite; isotopes; sediments; zircon; China
- ... U-Pb dating coupled with Hf isotope analyses on zircon from metasedimentary granulite enclaves in the Jiuzhou peraluminous granite from the Shiwandashan area in southeastern Guangxi Province, South China are presented in this paper. The results show that the protoliths of these granulite enclaves were mainly composed of Neo-Mesoproterozoic (564–1061 Ma) clastic materials with a peak age at ∼822 Ma ...