Jump to Main Content
- Bou, Shorgan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- In vitro cellular & developmental biology 2016 v.52 no.7 pp. 782-788
- Western blotting; adipocytes; flow cytometry; gene expression; goats; hair follicles; immunocytochemistry; in vitro studies; messenger RNA; protein synthesis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; staining; stem cells; tubulin; China
- ... In our previous work, we found that the Inner Mongolia Arbas Cashmere goat hair follicle stem cells (gHFSCs) can be successfully differentiated into adipocyte, chondrocyte, and osteocyte lineages. In this study, we further examined the expression of the pluripotency and stemness markers Oct4, Nanog, Sox2, AKP, and TERT in gHFSCs by immunocytochemistry, flow cytometry, real-time PCR, and Western bl ...
- Bou, Shorgan, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Gene 2017 v.636 pp. 70-77
- calcium signaling; cattle; cell cycle; fatty acid metabolism; fibroblast growth factors; fibroblasts; gene expression regulation; genes; microRNA; mitogen-activated protein kinase; omega-3 fatty acids; proteolysis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; transgenic animals; triacylglycerol lipase; ubiquitin; China
- ... Fat-1 transgenic cattle have high levels of ω-3 fatty acids, which regulate several genes in fatty acid metabolism. In the current study, fibroblasts derived from in vivo fertilized (Ferti) and fat-1 transgenic (TG) Luxi cattle (Bos taurus), a local breed in China, were cultured and their miRNA expression was characterized. Expression of 352 known miRNAs differed in cells from Ferti and TG cattle: ...