Jump to Main Content
- Gu, Peng, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Climate dynamics 2019 v.52 no.7-8 pp. 4293-4303
- climatic factors; evaporation; land use; latitude; mathematical models; monsoon season; rain; specific humidity; subsidence; summer; surface temperature; tropics; urbanization; China
- ... Urban land use in East China has undergone considerable change since the 1990s. How such change affects both in situ and remote climate conditions is investigated through numerical modelling experiments with the Community Atmosphere Model Version 5.1. The results show that urbanization causes an increase in surface temperature due to reduced surface albedo but a decrease in specific humidity due t ...
- GU, Peng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2016 v.15 no.4 pp. 929-933
- Riemerella anatipestifer; amikacin; antibiotic resistance; ceftazidime; ceftriaxone; chloramphenicol; ciprofloxacin; cyanides; drugs; enrofloxacin; levofloxacin; minimum inhibitory concentration; nalidixic acid; streptomycin; tetracycline; transporters; China
- ... The objective of this study was to verify the supposition that efflux might be involved in the drug resistance of Riemerella anatipestifer isolates. Two broad-spectrum efflux pump inhibitors, carbonyl cyanide 3-chlorophenylhydrazone (CCCP) and Phe-Arg-β-naphthylamide (PAβN), on the contribution of minimum inhibitory concentrations of amikacin, streptomycin, chloramphenicol, tetracycline, ceftriaxo ...