Jump to Main Content
- HUANG, Conglin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Horticultural plant journal 2018 v.4 no.2 pp. 73-82
- Chrysanthemum morifolium; alleles; cluster analysis; cultivars; genetic markers; genetic relationships; germplasm conservation; microsatellite repeats; polymerase chain reaction; population structure; principal component analysis; provenance; China
- ... To further test the accuracy and rationality of the Chinese classification system for chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum morifolium), 10 simple sequence repeat (SSR) markers were used to identify a collection of 88 chrysanthemum and its related genera accessions. In total, 42 effective alleles across 88 accessions were detected; 3 429 bands were obtained by PCR amplification, including 2 630 polymorphic ...
- Huang, Conglin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Genetic resources and crop evolution 2017 v.64 no.6 pp. 1451-1463
- Chrysanthemum; chloroplasts; chromosome number; diploidy; flow cytometry; genome; germplasm; intergenic DNA; internal transcribed spacers; latitude; phylogeny; tetraploidy; China
- ... A wide range of ploidy variation exists among native Chinese Chrysanthemum germplasm. This study examined the evolution of genome size, Cx value, and chromosome number in Chinese Chrysanthemum within a phylogenetic context. The genome size of 15 species belonging to Chrysanthemum and three related genera was determined using flow cytometry. Nuclear ribosomal ITS and chloroplast trnL-F intergenic s ...