Jump to Main Content
- Li, Xin-Sheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Archives of virology 2013 v.158 no.9 pp. 1973-1978
- Infectious bursal disease virus; amino acid sequences; flocks; genome; infectious bursal disease; nucleotide sequences; nucleotides; phylogeny; sequence analysis; vaccines; China
- ... We report the complete nucleotide sequence of a reassortant infectious bursal disease (IBD) virus (IBDV) HN isolate from commercial broiler flocks in central China. The genome consisted of 3,232 and 2,652 nucleotides in the coding regions of segments A and B, respectively. Alignment of both nucleotide and deduced amino acid sequences and phylogenetic analysis revealed that the genome segments A an ...
- Li, Xin-Sheng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Antimicrobial chemotherapy 2009 v.64 no.6 pp. 1328
- Escherichia coli; Escherichia infections; amikacin; antibiotic resistance; chickens; electroporation; gene transfer; genes; genetic relationships; nucleic acid hybridization; pathogens; polymerase chain reaction; pulsed-field gel electrophoresis; ribosomal RNA; China
- ... Aminoglycosides are widely used antibiotics in China for the prevention and control of Escherichia coli infections in chickens. High-level aminoglycoside resistance mediated by the production of 16S rRNA methylase has been increasingly reported among various Gram-negative pathogens. Previously, only two studies have identified 16S rRNA methylase genes in food animals (pigs). Here we investigated E ...