Jump to Main Content
- Pang, Z., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1227 pp. 393-400
- Brassica juncea var. multiceps; Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis; Brassica rapa subsp. oleifera; Chinese cabbage; Ipomoea aquatica; autumn; cultivation area; fallow; flowering; model validation; models; mustard greens; planting; sowing; summer; tropics; vegetable growing; China
- ... Balanced sowing is the main factor affecting the cultivation of vegetables in tropical areas, especially in summer. Based on the following parameters associated with the balanced production of fast-growing leafy vegetables, harvest duration (A), growth duration (B), land fallowing duration (C), cultivation area (W), planting proportion of a specific vegetable (Y) and required sowing area (X), the ...
- Pang, Z, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Animal genetics 1994 v.25 no.S1 pp. 89-90
- blood; cattle; cattle breeds; color; genes; China; Indonesia
- ... The gene for black‐ear coat colour pattern, commonly found among cattle of tropical origin, was observed in 809 animals of four breeds of local cattle in southern China. Gene frequencies for Tf, Hb and Alb demonstrated that these groups of cattle were quite divergent from Bos taurus. These breeds of cattle are thought to be descended from ancient Chinese cattle. At the same time certain influences ...