Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Jinhui, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- The journal of microbiology 2014 v.52 no.9 pp. 762-770
- Citrus; Penicillium digitatum; antifungal agents; biosynthesis; citrus fruits; enzymes; fungi; in vitro studies; molecular models; point mutation; postharvest diseases; prochloraz; sequence alignment; China
- ... Green mold caused by Penicillium digitatum is one of the most serious postharvest diseases of citrus fruit, and it is ubiquitous in all citrus growing regions in the world. Sterol 14α-demethylase (CYP51) is one of the key enzymes of sterol biosynthesis in the biological kingdom and a prime target of antifungal drugs. Mutations in CYP51s have been found to be correlated with resistance to azole fun ...
- Yu, Jinhui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Fitoterapia 2012 v.83 no.5 pp. 831-837
- Taxus wallichiana var. mairei; mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polyprenols; reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography; China
- ... Polyprenols with various pharmacological activities were first isolated from Taxus chinensis var. mairei, which is native to China, and were identified by a high performance liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (HPLC/MS), ¹H nuclear magnetic resonance (¹H NMR), ¹³C NMR and infrared (IR) spectroscopy. The taxus polyprenols (TPs) had two maxima of polyprenol-17 and polyprenol-21 and different fro ...