Jump to Main Content
- Xiang You; Lin-Tong Yang; Yi-Ping Qi; Peng Guo; Ning-Wei Lai; Xin Ye; Qiang Li; Li-Song Chen
- Journal of plant physiology 2017 v.218 pp. 249-257
- Citrus maxima; Citrus sinensis; amino acid metabolism; cytoskeleton; energy; leaf protein; leaves; manganese; photorespiration; protein composition; pummelos; reactive oxygen species; roots; seedlings; signal transduction; stress response; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis
- ... Manganese (Mn)-intolerant ‘Sour pummelo’ (Citrus grandis) and Mn-tolerant ‘Xuegan’ (Citrus sinensis) seedlings were irrigated for 17 weeks with 2 (control) or 600μM (Mn-toxicity or −excess) MnSO4. C. sinensis had higher Mn-tolerance than C. grandis, as indicated by the higher photosynthesis rates in Mn-excess C. sinensis leaves. Under Mn-toxicity, Mn levels were similar between C. sinensis and C. ...
- Wen Sang; Zeng-Rong Huang; Yi-Ping Qi; Lin-Tong Yang; Peng Guo; Li-Song Chen
- Data in Brief 2015 v.4 pp. 44-46
- Citrus maxima; Citrus sinensis; DNA; amino acid metabolism; biosynthesis; boron; carbohydrates; cell cycle; cytoskeleton; energy metabolism; leaves; proteomics; signal transduction; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis
- ... Here, we provide the data from a comparative proteomics approach used to investigate the response of boron (B)-tolerant ‘Xuegan’ (Citrus sinensis) and B-intolerant ‘Sour pummelo’ (Citrus grandis) leaves to B-toxicity. Using two-dimensional gel electrophoresis (2-DE) technique, we identified 50 and 45 protein species with a fold change of more than 1.5 and a P-value of less than 0.05 from B-toxic C ...
- Peng Guo; Yi-Ping Qi; Lin-Tong Yang; Xin Ye; Huan-Xin Jiang; Jing-Hao Huang; Li-Song Chen
- BMC plant biology 2014 v.14 no.1 pp. 284
- Citrus maxima; Citrus sinensis; amino acid metabolism; boric acid; boron; carbon dioxide; cell walls; cytoskeleton; energy; fertigation; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; inorganic pyrophosphatase; leaves; lipid metabolism; malondialdehyde; methionine synthase; nucleic acids; nutrient solutions; phosphorus; photosynthesis; pigments; pummelos; reactive oxygen species; seedling growth; seedlings; signal transduction; stress response
- ... BACKGROUND: Boron (B)-toxicity is an important disorder in agricultural regions across the world. Seedlings of `Sour pummelo' (Citrus grandis) and `Xuegan' (Citrus sinensis) were fertigated every other day until drip with 10 μM (control) or 400 μM (B-toxic) H₃BO₃ in a complete nutrient solution for 15 weeks. The aims of this study were to elucidate the adaptive mechanisms of citrus plants to B-tox ...
- PubMed Central: