Jump to Main Content
- Mead, E.W.; Foderaro, T.A.; Gardner, D.R.; Stermitz, F.R.
- Journal of chemical ecology 1993 v.19 no.6 pp. 1155-1166
- Castilleja, etc ; Nymphalidae; feeding behavior; iridoid glycosides; Colorado; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... fulvia (also known as Chlosyne leanira ssp. fulvia), was found to use Castilleja ...
... integra as a larval food plant at a localized site (Burnt Mill) southwest of Pueblo, ...
... (catalpol and macfadienoside) of the Castilleja. The content of a third iridoid ...
- Bradley, Lauren E.; Kelly, Caitlin A.; Bowers, M. Deane
- Journal of chemical ecology 2018 v.44 no.11 pp. 1051-1057
- Castilleja, etc ; Euphydryas; Penstemon; butterflies; catalpol; diapause; herbivores; host plants; host preferences; insect larvae; oviposition; plant-insect relations; rearing; survival rate; Colorado; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... the host plant, Castilleja integra (Orobanchaceae), we found no evidence for E. ...
... . Castilleja integra was found to contain two primary iridoid glycosides, macfadienoside ...
... anicia ovipositing or feeding on C. integra at Crescent Meadows. Though C. integra ...