Jump to Main Content
- Hijri, Mohamed, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.672 pp. 732-742
- Coriolus versicolor; Eisenia andrei; Hordeum vulgare; Psathyrella; Salix alaxensis; Salix planifolia; aboveground biomass; arsenic; barley; bioassays; biomass production; cadmium; chromium; cobalt; cold; cold zones; composts; copper; decontamination; earthworms; fruiting bodies; fruits; fungi; growing season; guidelines; hydrocarbons; industrialization; lead; leaves; mineral fertilizers; mortality; oils; petroleum; phytoaccumulation; polluted soils; risk; rooting; seed germination; soil toxicity; toxicity; vegetation cover; wastes; wildlife; willows; zinc
- ... As a result of anthropization and industrialization, northern remote communities face issues of soil contamination by mixtures of organic and inorganic contaminants. Soil bioremediation in cold environments is particularly challenging because of slower degradation rates, slower production of biomass for phytoextraction of trace elements (TEs), and remoteness, which can complicate logistics and inf ...
- Ghoul, Mohamed, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- European food research & technology 2010 v.231 no.4 pp. 571-579
- Coriolus versicolor; antioxidant activity; coumarin; food research; free radical scavengers; laccase; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oligomerization; solubility; xanthine oxidase
- ... The oligomerization of esculin, catalyzed by the laccase from Trametes versicolor, was realized in an attempt to improve the properties of this glycosidic coumarin. MALDI-TOF analyses showed a degree of oligomerization up to 9, whereas NMR spectra revealed the formation of C-C and C-O bridges, which involve both the phenolic and the glucosidic part of the coumarin. The solubility of oligomers is 1 ...