Jump to Main Content
- Jun He; Xian-Sheng Ye; Xiao-Xue Wang; Ya-Nan Yang; Pei-Cheng Zhang; Bing-Zhi Ma; Wei-Ku Zhang; Jie-Kun Xu
- Fitoterapia 2017 pp. -
- Cornus officinalis; chemical structure; circular dichroism spectroscopy; glucosides; iridoid glycosides; neuroprotective effect; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis; sugars
- ... Four new and rare iridoid glucosides, cornusfuroside A–D (1–4), containing the furan ring were identified from water extract of the fruit of Cornus officinalis. These new chemical structures were determined through extensive spectroscopic analysis, including 1D and 2D NMR, IR, HRESIMS, experimental and calculated electronic circular dichroism (ECD). Notably, this study is the first report on the i ...
- Xin Wang; Chong-Hui Liu; Jin-Jie Li; Bo Zhang; Lin-Lin Ji; Xiao-Ya Shang
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2018 v.20 no.10 pp. 934-942
- Cornus officinalis; ethanol; fruits; iridoid glycosides; neuroprotective effect; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis
- ... Four new iridoid glycosides named cornusphenosides A–D (1–4) were isolated from an ethanol extract of the fruits of Cornus officinalis (shan zhu yu). The structures of these compounds were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic data (UV, IR, HRESIMS, and 1D and 2D NMR) and chemical evidence. The neuroprotective effects of compounds 1–4 were also assessed in vitro. ...
- Tingting Zheng; Jiao Peng; Tao Pei; Yu Shi; Li Liu; Keke Chen; Haitao Xiao; Yun Chen
- 3 Biotech 2019 v.9 no.5 pp. 195
- Cornus officinalis; active ingredients; antioxidants; apoptosis; brain damage; cognitive disorders; histopathology; inflammation; interleukin-6; iridoid glycosides; lipid peroxidation; messenger RNA; mortality; neuroprotective effect; protein content; rats; therapeutics; transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Traumatic brain injury leads to problems with movement and cognitive deficits and has a high mortality rate. Cornel iridoid glycoside, the active ingredient of Cornus officinalis, has been reported to ameliorate apoptosis and inflammation in rats. We investigated the therapeutic effect of cornel iridoid glycoside on neuroinflammation in rats with brain injury. Rats were treated with cornel iridoid ...
- PubMed Central: