Jump to Main Content
- Caiyun Yang; Yi Li; Qian Guo; Qiliang Lai; Jun Wei; Tianling Zheng; Yun Tian
- International journal of systematic and evolutionary microbiology 2013 v.63 no.Pt 6 pp. 2320-2325
- DNA; fatty acids; menaquinones; microbiology; nucleotide sequences; pH; phylogeny; potassium chloride; ribosomal RNA; sediments; sequence homology; sodium chloride; China
- ... A Gram-staining-negative, rod-shaped and non-motile bacterial strain, designated 12C25T, was isolated from the crude-oil-degrading bacterial consortium enriched from mangrove sediment collected in Fujian Province, China. Optimal growth was observed at 25–28 °C, at pH 7.0 and in the presence of 2 % (w/v) NaCl + 2 % (w/v) KCl. Comparative 16S rRNA gene sequence analysis demonstrated that strain 12C2 ...
- Chen, Yi-Guang; Chen, Jun; Chen, Qi-Hui; Tang, Shu-Kun; Zhang, Yu-Qin; He, Jian-Wu; Li, Wen-Jun; Liu, Yan-Qi
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 2010 v.98 no.3 pp. 395-401
- DNA; bacteria; fatty acids; forest soils; mannose; nucleotide sequences; pH; peptidoglycans; phylogeny; potassium chloride; ribosomal RNA; sodium chloride; xylose; China
- ... A novel Gram-stain-positive, slightly halophilic, facultatively alkaliphilic, non-motile, non-sporulating, catalase-positive, oxidase-negative, aerobic bacterium, designated strain JSM 070026T, was isolated from non-saline forest soil in China. Growth occurred with 0-20% (w/v) NaCl (optimum, 2-4%) and at pH 6.0-10.5 (optimum, pH 8.0) and 5-40°C (optimum, 30°C). Good growth also occurred in the pre ...