Jump to Main Content
- Moor, Dominik, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- European food research & technology 2017 v.243 no.6 pp. 1091-1096
- DNA; chemical elements; equipment; genetically modified organisms; lectins; polymerase chain reaction; transgenes
- ... Digital PCR promises absolute quantification of amplifiable nucleic acids molecules. In consequence, results should be comparable, irrespective of the analysing laboratory and the equipment used. To assess this claim, we used a multitarget DNA molecule (amplicon) encoding for eight transgene soy traits and the lectin soy reference gene. This multitarget amplicon was analysed by seven European labo ...
- Moor, Dominik, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- European food research & technology 2014 v.239 no.2 pp. 347-355
- DNA; crops; lectins; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; soybeans; transgenic plants
- ... According to the release of authorization, several new transgenic soy crops are expected to be present in the harvest of soy beans. In contrast to earlier times, methods for the detection of these transgenic crops are available already in advance. However, these methods are mainly still inefficient single real-time PCR methods. To increase the efficiency of product control, a multiplex quantitativ ...