Jump to Main Content
- Song, Xiangyu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- International journal of systematic and evolutionary microbiology 2013 v.63 no.Pt 4 pp. 1235-1240
- DNA; aerobes; drilling; fatty acids; microbiology; nucleotide sequences; phosphatidylethanolamines; phylogeny; ribosomal RNA; seawater
- ... A novel Gram-stain-negative, rod-shaped, non-flagellated, strictly aerobic strain with gliding motility, designated SW024T, was isolated from surface seawater of the South Pacific Gyre (26° 29′ S 137° 56′ W) during the Integrated Ocean Drilling Program Expedition 329. Phylogenetic analyses based on 16S rRNA gene sequences showed that the novel strain was related most closely to Aquimarina muelleri ...
- Song, Xiangyu, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2009 v.37 no.22 pp. 7455-7467
- Arabidopsis; Chlorophyta; DNA; Schizosaccharomyces pombe; binding sites; coevolution; corn; embryophytes; genes; nucleotide sequences; plant proteins; site-directed mutagenesis; telomeres; vertebrates
- ... Telomeric DNA terminates with a single-stranded 3' G-overhang that in vertebrates and fission yeast is bound by POT1 (Protection Of Telomeres). However, no in vitro telomeric DNA binding is associated with Arabidopsis POT1 paralogs. To further investigate POT1-DNA interaction in plants, we cloned POT1 genes from 11 plant species representing major branches of plant kingdom. Telomeric DNA binding w ...
- PubMed Central: