Jump to Main Content
- Park, Mi Yeoun, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of Asia-Pacific entomology 2016 v.19 no.1 pp. 191-194
- Aedes albopictus; Anopheles; DNA; Wolbachia; bacteria; disease control; disease vectors; endosymbionts; genes; hosts; polymerase chain reaction; sequence homology; waterways; South Korea
- ... Recently, several studies of the intracellular endosymbiont bacteria of the genus Wolbachia have focused on the control of disease vector mosquitoes, such as those of the genera Aedes and Anopheles. In this study, we aimed to analyze the regional distribution of Wolbachia in the Republic of Korea. We distinguished nine different regions of the Republic of Korea based on mountain chains and waterwa ...
- Baek, Moon-Yeoun, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Plant cell reports 2008 v.27 no.5 pp. 885-891
- DNA; Escherichia; Northern blotting; Oryza sativa; Western blotting; bioactive properties; callus; cell proliferation; cell suspension culture; chromosomes; culture media; gene expression; polymerase chain reaction; protein synthesis; proteins; rice; somatotropin; starvation; sugars; synthetic genes; vector control
- ... Human growth hormone (hGH), a pituitary-derived polypeptide, evidences a wide range of biological functions, including protein synthesis, cell proliferation, and metabolism. A synthetic hGH gene (shGH) has been synthesized on the basis of plant-optimized codon usage via an overlap PCR strategy and located in a plant expression vector under the control of the rice amylase 3D (Ramy3D) promoter, whic ...