Jump to Main Content
- Ted D. Needham; James A. Burger; Richard G. Oderwald
- Soil Science Society of America journal 1990 v.54 no.3 pp. 883-886
- Diagnosis and Recommendation Integrated System; Pinus taeda; magnesium; nutrient content; nutrients; plantations; surveys; trees; Georgia; South Carolina
- ... Optimum nutrient levels for loblolly pine (Pinus taeda L.) were estimated by applying DRIS techniques to 504 randomly selected trees from loblolly pine plantations in Georgia and South Carolina. Levels of 12.0 g/kg N, 1.1 g/kg P, and 0.8 g/kg Mg were determined through this method. These values were slightly higher than the generally accepted critical levels of 11.0, 1.0, and 0.7 g/kg for these nu ...
- A. M. O. Elwali; G. J. Gascho; M. E. Sumner
- Agronomy journal 1985 v.77 no.3 pp. 506-508
- plant nutrition; Zea mays; fertilizers; nutrient requirements; Diagnosis and Recommendation Integrated System; Georgia