Jump to Main Content
- Yook, Min‐Jung, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Weed biology and management 2017 v.17 no.2 pp. 91-102
- Echinochloa crus-galli; Echinochloa oryzoides; acetolactate synthase; azimsulfuron; bispyribac-sodium; cross resistance; enzyme inhibitors; fenitrothion; herbicide resistance; metabolism; South Korea
- ... This study was conducted to evaluate the cross‐resistance of acetolactate synthase (ALS) inhibitors with different chemistries, specifically azimsulfuron (sulfonylurea), penoxsulam (triazolopyrimidine sulfonanilide) and bispyribac‐sodium (pyrimidinyl thio benzoate), in Echinochloa oryzicola and Echinochloa crus‐galli that had been collected in South Korea and to investigate their herbicide resista ...
- Yook, Min-Jung, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Weed science 2016 v.64 no.3 pp. 441-454
- Echinochloa colona; Echinochloa crus-galli; Echinochloa oryzoides; ecotypes; germplasm; habitats; microsatellite repeats; phenotype; phylogeny; reproductive traits; rice; weeds; Korean Peninsula
- ... Echinochloa species are among the most troublesome weeds in rice cultivation, and grow in a broad habitat range in Korea. Although various ecotypes of Echinochloa have been collected as germplasm for future studies, it has been difficult to classify them due to their high level of morphological similarity. This study was thus conducted to develop and investigate the phylogenetic relationships betw ...