Jump to Main Content
- Wójciak, Hanna; Urban, Danuta
- Annales UMCS, Biologia 2012 v.66 no.2 pp. 85-96
- Elymus repens; Euphorbia; Nepeta; Thinopyrum intermedium subsp. intermedium; conservation areas; grasslands; rare species; rivers
- ... The paper presents the results of geobotanical studies conducted on xerothermic grasslands located on the slopes of the Bug River valley near Kryłów, Kosmów and Stare Stulno. Patches of 4 associations and 2 communities of xerothermic grasslands of the class Festuco-Brometea and Trifolio-Geranietea sanguinei were found in this area. The share of xerothermic species was distinct in patches of semi-r ...
- Sargın, Seyid Ahmet; Akçicek, Ekrem; Selvi, Selami
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2013 v.150 no.3 pp. 860-874
- Anethum graveolens; Elymus repens; Euphorbia; Fabaceae; Hyoscyamus niger; Hypericum perforatum; Juglans regia; Matricaria chamomilla; Origanum onites; Paliurus; Prunus avium; Rosa canina; Salvia; Silybum marianum; Tilia tomentosa; Urtica urens; Viscum album; cholesterol; common names; diabetes; disease prevention; health services; kidneys; medicinal plants; people; respiratory tract diseases; sociodemographic characteristics
- ... ETHNOPHARMACOLOGICAL RELEVANCE: This paper represents the first large-scale ethnobotanical study in the Alaşehir and its surrounding (Manisa/Turkey). There are scarcely any studies for using plants. There is urgency in recording such data. This is the first ethnobotanical study in which statistical calculations about plants are done by ICF (Informant Consensus Factor) method. This study aimed to i ...