Jump to Main Content
- Gobakken, Lone Ross; Lebow, Patricia K.
- Wood science and technology 2010 v.44 no.2 pp. 315
- Picea abies; Larix sibirica, etc ; wood anatomy; molds (fungi); surfaces; coatings; weathering; duration; heartwood; sapwood; species differences; linear models; prediction; durability; heat treatment; wood preservation; wood preservatives; copper; Pinus sylvestris; Populus; Quercus robur; construction materials; paints; Sweden; Finland; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Mould growth on coated wood is today a genuine challenge for house owners. Environmentally sound wooden facades with long service lives and acceptable appearance are desired. The objective in this study was to investigate the accumulated mould growth on 13 different wood substrates with 3 surface coating systems by identifying the factors that contribute to the variation and to predict future perf ...
- Pensa, M.; Aalto, T.; Jalkanen, R.
- Trees 2004 v.18 no.3 pp. 307-311
- Abies sibirica; Picea abies, etc ; Pinus sylvestris; Pseudotsuga menziesii; Taxus baccata; conifer needles; leaves; climate change; plant morphology; forest trees; statistical analysis; Finland; Estonia; Show all 13 Subjects