Jump to Main Content
- Di Giacomo, Sebastián, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Vaccine 2014 v.32 no.48 pp. 6576-6582
- Foot-and-mouth disease virus; adults; antibodies; calves; colostrum; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; foot-and-mouth disease; humoral immunity; immune response; immunoglobulin G; immunoglobulin M; inactivated vaccines; neutralization; neutralization tests; secondary immunization; vaccination; viruses; Argentina
- ... Immunity to currently used oil-adjuvanted inactivated vaccines against foot-and-mouth disease virus (FMDV) has been studied in detail in adult animals; however, the influence of maternally derived antibodies transferred through colostrum (Mat-Abs) in the immune responses of vaccinated calves is less clear. Here, we report the anti-FMDV humoral responses elicited in calves with or without Mat-Abs t ...
- Di-Giacomo, Sebastián, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Vaccine 2012 v.30 no.48 pp. 6845-6850
- Foot-and-mouth disease virus; antibodies; cattle; complement; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; foot-and-mouth disease; immunoglobulin G; neutralization tests; vaccination; vaccines
- ... Serological assessment of the heterologous response among Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus (FMDV) strains is mainly performed by virus neutralization test (VNT), liquid phase blocking ELISA and complement fixation assay. In this study two high-throughput ELISA techniques, avidity and IgG subtype ELISA, were developed and used to further characterize heterologous antibody responses in cattle during vac ...