Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Ninglin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.38 pp. 21369-21377
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; acetates; adsorption; cation exchange capacity; chlorhexidine; clay; crosslinking; drug carriers; drugs; electrostatic interactions; ions; kinetics; montmorillonite; sodium chloride; thermogravimetry
- ... This paper focuses on the intercalation of chlorhexidine acetate (CA) and terbinafine hydrochloride (TBH) into montmorillonite as sustained release drug carriers. The intercalation compounds were characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), Fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy, and thermogravimetric analysis (TGA). The basal spacing of montmorillonite increased from 1.23 to 2.97 nm. It was ...
- Zhou, Ninglin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2016 v.93 pp. 117-122
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; cyclodextrins; dispersibility; drug carriers; esterification; graphene oxide; hydrogen bonding; medicine; scanning electron microscopy; solubility; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy
- ... In this paper, we selected biocompatible carboxylated graphene oxide (GeneO-COOH) as a base material. The nanohybrid drug carriers composed of GeneO-COOH and cyclodextrin (β-CD), have been successfully synthesized through esterification and self-assembly technique. The nanohybrid drug carriers of GeneO-COO-β-CD were characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), fourier infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), th ...