Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: qihua?
- He, Qihui, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Energy & fuels 2018 v.32 no.8 pp. 8310-8317
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; coal; dispersants; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pulping; rheology; slurries; surface tension; tannins; China
- ... A novel type of large reticulation, three-dimensional structure of a coal–water slurry dispersant was designed and synthesized, which was mainly used to test the Xinjiang Zhundong coal with abundant reserves and poor slurrying performance. The same types of three dispersants (TIA-1, TIA-2, and TIA-3) were made by adjusting the amount of tannic acid (TA). Commercial NDF dispersant is used for compa ...
- He, Qihui, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2011 v.375 no.1-3 pp. 136-140
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; adsorption; chemical concentration; hydrogen bonding; hydroquinone; nitrogen; organosilicon compounds; oxygen; phenol; porosity; sieves; silica; solutions; thermogravimetry
- ... Mesoporous sieves MCM-41 modified by trimethylchlorosilane and methyltrimethoxysilane were prepared by postsynthesis grafting (PSG) process and further characterized by thermogravimetric (TG) analysis, FTIR spectroscopy, and nitrogen sorption experiments. Adsorption experiments of phenol and hydroquinone in solutions were carried out. The surface properties of silica were found to be the key facto ...