Jump to Main Content
- He, Zeyu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Water, air, and soil pollution 2017 v.228 no.4 pp. 128
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; activated carbon; adsorbents; adsorption; bagasse; carbon dioxide; nitrogen; porous media; scanning electron microscopy; sugar industry; thermogravimetry; zeolites
- ... Bagasse activated carbon (AC) and the new type of activated carbon (KAC) prepared with reactivation method of ZnCl₂-KOH were modified with triethylenetetramine (TETA) and tetraethylenepentamine (TEPA). The as-modified adsorbents for CO₂ separation were investigated by thermal gravimetric analysis (TGA), Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), elemental analysis, N₂ adsorption–desorption, a ...
- He, Zeyu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2020 v.10 no.35 pp. 20504-20514
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; adsorbents; adsorption; ambient temperature; chlorine; composite polymers; copper; crystallization; kinetics; models; nitrogen; pH; polyethyleneimine; porous media; scanning electron microscopy; silane; silica; silicon; sorption isotherms; thermogravimetry
- ... To find an alternative adsorbent with high adsorption performance, KIT-6 was prepared by hydrothermal crystallization synthesis using tetraethyl orthosilicate as a silicon source and triblock copolymer P123 as a template. Then the silane coupling agent (3-chloropropyl)trimethoxysilane was first grafted onto KIT-6 mesoporous material and then the polyethyleneimine (PEI) was further grafted through ...