Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yongju, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Green chemistry 2019 v.21 no.13 pp. 3573-3582
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; agitation; alcohols; catalysts; catalytic activity; epoxides; green chemistry; impellers; industrial applications; ions; iron; ligands; mechanical properties; polyacrylonitrile; rooting; spinning
- ... Herein, a newly designed fiber-supported iron catalyst was successfully synthesized by rooting diamine ligands into the surface layer of commercially available polyacrylonitrile fiber and then utilizing the diamine groups to immobilize Fe(iii) ions for heterogeneous catalytic ring-opening reactions. The resulting materials were characterized and observed in detail by elemental analysis, mechanical ...
- Chen, Yongju, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2019 v.372 pp. 321-329
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; catalysts; chlorine; industrialization; ligands; mechanical properties; nickel; polyacrylonitrile; scanning electron microscopy; spinning
- ... Herein, a new series of polymer-supported Ni(II) complex catalysts with different ligand chain lengths grafted on the fiber for one-pot multicomponent A3-coupling reactions, is reported. The fiber catalysts were prepared conveniently from commercially available polyacrylonitrile fiber via a simple two-step procedure by polyamine-amination and nickel-chelation in water respectively, and the resulti ...