Jump to Main Content
- Filichkin, Sergei A., et al. Show all 14 Authors
- The plant journal 2016 v.87 no.6 pp. 535-547
- Fragaria vesca; Rubus idaeus; Rubus occidentalis; Verticillium dahliae; agronomic traits; anthocyanins; blackberries; centromeres; cultivars; diploidy; domestication; fruit crops; fruiting; genes; hybrids; karyotyping; metabolism; microsatellite repeats; raspberries; ripening; roots; sugars; Northwestern United States
- ... Black raspberry (Rubus occidentalis) is an important specialty fruit crop in the US Pacific Northwest that can hybridize with the globally commercialized red raspberry (R. idaeus). Here we report a 243 Mb draft genome of black raspberry that will serve as a useful reference for the Rosaceae and Rubus fruit crops (raspberry, blackberry, and their hybrids). The black raspberry genome is largely coll ...
- Filichkin, Sergei A., et al. Show all 71 Authors
- Nature Genetics 2010 v.43 no.2 pp. 109
- Fragaria ananassa; Fragaria vesca; Populus; Prunus; ancestry; chromosome mapping; chromosomes; diploidy; flavor; flowering; genes; genetic transformation; horticulture; models; nutritive value; phylogeny; prediction; sequence analysis; strawberries; taxonomy; technology; transcriptome
- ... The woodland strawberry, Fragaria vesca (2n = 2x = 14), is a versatile experimental plant system. This diminutive herbaceous perennial has a small genome (240 Mb), is amenable to genetic transformation and shares substantial sequence identity with the cultivated strawberry (Fragaria × ananassa) and other economically important rosaceous plants. Here we report the draft F. vesca genome, which was s ...
- PubMed Central: