Jump to Main Content
- Zhaoqun Liu; Zhi Zhou; Lingling Wang; Shuai Jiang; Weilin Wang; Ran Zhang; Linsheng Song
- Developmental and comparative immunology 2015 v.49 no.2 pp. 217-224
- Crassostrea gigas; G-protein coupled receptors; amino acids; antagonists; antibacterial properties; calcium; complementary DNA; cyclic AMP; gills; hemocytes; hepatopancreas; homeostasis; immune response; immunocytes; immunomodulation; kidneys; ligands; messenger RNA; muscles; narcotics; oysters; pathogens; second messengers
- ... Opioid receptors (OR) are a group of G protein-coupled receptors with opioids as ligands, which play an important role in triggering the second messengers to modulate immune response in vertebrate immunocytes. In the present study, the full length cDNA of a homologue of δ-opioid receptor (DOR) for [Met5]-enkaphalin was cloned from oyster Crassostrea gigas (designated as CgDOR), which was 1104 bp e ...
- Fabrício Flores-Nunes; Tânia Gomes; Rui Company; Roberta R. M. Moraes; Silvio T. Sasaki; Satie Taniguchi; Márcia C. Bicego; Cláudio M. R. Melo; Afonso C. D. Bainy; Maria J. Bebianno
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2015 v.22 no.22 pp. 17267-17279
- Crassostrea gigas; DNA damage; G-protein coupled receptors; apoptosis; biomarkers; cell cycle; coasts; cytoskeleton; ecotoxicology; effluents; farming systems; immune system; oyster culture; oysters; proteomics; sewage; signal transduction; ubiquitination
- ... The composition and concentration of substances in urban effluents are complex and difficult to measure. These contaminants elicit biological responses in the exposed organisms. Proteomic analysis is a powerful tool in environmental toxicology by evidencing alterations in protein expression due to exposure to contaminants and by providing a useful framework for the development of new potential bio ...