Jump to Main Content
- Shin, Daesung; Lin, Shu-Ting; Fu, Ying-Hui; Ptáček, Louis J.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2013 v.110 no.47 pp. 19101-19106
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; RNA interference; antibodies; cAMP-dependent protein kinase; calcium; epilepsy; genes; glycoproteins; mice; mutation; myelin sheath; myelination; protein kinase C; seizures; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... VLGR1 (very large G protein-coupled receptor 1), also known as MASS1 (monogenic audiogenic seizure susceptible 1), is an orphan G protein-coupled receptor that contains a large extracellular N terminus with 35 calcium-binding domains. A truncating mutation in the Mass1 gene causes autosomal recessive, sound-induced seizures in the Frings mouse. However, the function of MASS1 and the mechanism unde ...
- PubMed Central:
- Pomaznoy, Mikhail Yu; Logacheva, Maria D.; Young, Neil D.; Penin, Aleksey A.; Ershov, Nikita I.; Katokhin, Alexey V.; Mordvinov, Viatcheslav A.
- Parasitology international 2016 v.65 no.1 pp. 12-19
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; Clonorchis sinensis; Opisthorchis viverrini; adults; bile ducts; binding proteins; biochemical pathways; biogenesis; bioinformatics; cathepsins; eukaryotic cells; gene regulatory networks; genes; growth factors; hosts; lipids; liver flukes; methionine; opisthorchiasis; polyamines; transcriptome; transcriptomics; Belarus; Eurasia; Kazakhstan; Russia; Ukraine; Show all 27 Subjects
- ... Opisthorchis felineus, the trematode belonging to the family Opisthorchiidae, is a causative agent of the infection called opisthorchiasis or liver fluke infection. Being a close relative of Opisthorchis viverrini and Clonorchis sinensis (oriental liver flukes) it is encountered in northern Eurasia, especially in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, and Baltic countries. Whole genome data for ori ...
- Sabnam, Nazmiara; Roy Barman, Subhankar
- Fungal genetics and biology 2017 v.105 pp. 37-51
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; Magnaporthe oryzae; appressoria; autolysis; blast disease; cell communication; fungi; genes; hydrophobicity; hyphae; knockout mutants; leaves; morphogenesis; pathogenesis; pathogenicity; pathogens; rice; transmembrane proteins; wettability; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... We have selected and characterized a unique Conserved Fungal-specific Extra-cellular Membrane-spanning (CFEM) domain containing PTH11 like G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR), which is responsible for Water wettability, Infection, Surface sensing and Hyper-conidiation (WISH). The pathogenicity gene WISH is predicted to encode a novel seven transmembrane protein in the rice blast fungus, Magnaporthe ...