Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: rocha?
- Sharma Richa, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.19 pp. 12520-12527
- Gram-negative bacteria; Gram-positive bacteria; Pseudomonas; X-ray diffraction; adsorption; antibacterial properties; energy; heavy metals; lead; methylene blue; models; pollutants; scanning electron microscopy; sorption isotherms; toxicity; transmission electron microscopy; water pollution; water purification; zeolites; zinc oxide
- ... Zeolite has been surface modified to form novel multifunctional materials having capability for simultaneous and facile removal of heavy metals [Pb(II)], organic pollutants [methylene blue dye], and microorganisms [E. Coli, S. Aureus, and Pseudomonas] from contaminated water. The unique concept involves formation of core–shell particles with a functional core of zeolite and a porous shell of ZnO n ...
- Richa Agnihotri, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India, Section B: biological sciences 2017 v.87 no.3 pp. 975-983
- Lantana; wheat; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; biochar; carbon sequestration; Gram-positive bacteria; lentils; soil microorganisms; soil fertility; acid hydrolysis; Gram-negative bacteria; energy; phospholipid fatty acids; crop residues; principal component analysis; soil; pot culture; conifer needles; particulate organic carbon; fungi; India
- ... Biochar amendment to soil is a proposed strategy to enhance soil C sequestration and soil fertility. However, to date, knowledge about the specific effects of biochar on soil microbial community, instrumental for soil C dynamics and nutrient cycling is poorly explored. This study evaluates the comparative effect of two doses (equivalent to 2 and 5 t C ha⁻¹) of each of pine needle biochar, Lantana ...
- Richa Priyadarshini, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- The journal of the Textile Institute 2018 v.109 no.12 pp. 1613-1619
- Escherichia coli; Gram-negative bacteria; Staphylococcus aureus; abrasion resistance; air; antibacterial properties; antibiotic resistance; electric power; energy; fabrics; methicillin; permeability; porosity; water vapor; yarns
- ... The increasing need of on-demand power for enabling portable low-power devices and sensors has necessitated work in novel energy harvesting materials and devices. In a recent work, we demonstrated the production and suitability of three-dimensional (3-D) spacer all fibre piezoelectric textiles for converting mechanical energy into electrical energy for wearable and technical applications. The curr ...