Jump to Main Content
- Kuznetsov, Denis, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Powder technology 2017 v.305 pp. 488-494
- Escherichia coli; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Hydrangea paniculata; Staphylococcus aureus; X-ray diffraction; absorbance; alkaloids; antibacterial properties; antioxidant activity; colloids; flavonoids; flowers; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; health services; magnesium; nanoparticles; nanosilver; powders; saponins; scanning electron microscopy; steroids; terpenoids; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Magnesium nanoparticles (MgNPs) and silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) were synthesized by green synthesis method using Hydrangea paniculata flower extract. The occurrence of various organic molecules like terpenoids, steroids, saponins, alkaloids, quinone, glycosides and flavonoids in the flower was revealed by phytochemical and gas chromatography–mass spectrometry analyses. The formation of brown and ...
- Kuznetsov, Denis, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Powder technology 2017 v.311 pp. 132-136
- Hydrangea paniculata; capacitance; electrochemistry; electrodes; electrons; flowers; ions; nanoparticles; nickel oxide; plant extracts; porosity; powders; surface area
- ... In this report, for the first time, we have applied green synthesis NiO nanoparticles (NiO-NPs) as an electrode material for supercapacitor (SC). Hydrangea paniculata flower extracts were used for the green synthesis of NiO-NPs. The green synthesized NiO-NPs is found to be 33nm with surface area of 78.472m²g⁻¹ along with pore volume and pore size of 0.149cm³g⁻¹ and 4.061nm. The green synthesized N ...