Jump to Main Content
- Sargın, Seyid Ahmet; Akçicek, Ekrem; Selvi, Selami
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2013 v.150 no.3 pp. 860-874
- Anethum graveolens; Elymus repens; Euphorbia; Fabaceae; Hyoscyamus niger; Hypericum perforatum; Juglans regia; Matricaria chamomilla; Origanum onites; Paliurus; Prunus avium; Rosa canina; Salvia; Silybum marianum; Tilia tomentosa; Urtica urens; Viscum album; cholesterol; common names; diabetes; disease prevention; health services; kidneys; medicinal plants; people; respiratory tract diseases; sociodemographic characteristics
- ... ETHNOPHARMACOLOGICAL RELEVANCE: This paper represents the first large-scale ethnobotanical study in the Alaşehir and its surrounding (Manisa/Turkey). There are scarcely any studies for using plants. There is urgency in recording such data. This is the first ethnobotanical study in which statistical calculations about plants are done by ICF (Informant Consensus Factor) method. This study aimed to i ...
- Domaradzki, Krzysztof; Jezierska-Domaradzka, Anna
- Acta agrobotanica 2016 v.69 no.1 pp. aa.1647
- Abutilon theophrasti; Amaranthus retroflexus; Artemisia vulgaris; Beta vulgaris subsp. vulgaris; Brassica napus; Capsella bursa-pastoris; Chenopodium album; Echinochloa crus-galli; Elymus repens; Euphorbia helioscopia; Fallopia convolvulus; Galinsoga; Galium aparine; Hyoscyamus niger; Malva neglecta; Matricaria; Persicaria lapathifolia; Persicaria maculosa; Rumex acetosella; Setaria viridis; Sinapis arvensis; Sisymbrium officinale; crops; field experimentation; phytosociology; plantations; rare species; soil; sugar beet; weeds
- ... Field studies were carried out in 1989–1995 and 2006–2012 on plantations of sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L. subsp. vulgaris). During this period, 542 phytosociological relevés were made using the Braun-Blanquet method. In total, 46 weed species were found. In 1989–1995, the occurrence of 36 segetal species was reported. The highest cover indices were determined for Chenopodium album and Amaranthus re ...