Jump to Main Content
- Ertter, Barbara, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Madroño 2016 v.63 no.3 pp. 268-280
- Rosa; hybrids; lectotypes; mountains; phylogeny; ploidy; sympatry; British Columbia; California; Idaho; Montana; Oregon
- ... The relationships of Rosa gymnocarpa Nutt. in connection with historical sect. Gymnocarpae Crép. and recent publications on Rosa phylogeny are discussed, noting the relative isolation of the species within the genus. All synonyms and segregate taxa are addressed; a lectotype is designated for the species and other names as needed. Two subspecies are recognized: subsp. gymnocarpa, primarily west of ...
- Ertter, Barbara, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Novon 2014 v.23 no.3 pp. 268-274
- Lamiaceae; branching; calyx; leaves; new species; scientific illustration; soil; taxon descriptions; trichomes; tuff; Great Basin Desert; Idaho; Mojave Desert; Oregon
- ... Monardella angustifolia Elvin, Ertter & Mansfield (Lamiaceae), a new species from southeastern Oregon and adjacent Idaho, is described and illustrated. It occurs on ash tuff outcrops in and near Leslie Gulch in the northern reaches of the Great Basin Desert. The new species is best distinguished by its calyx trichomes, fascicled leaves, and leaf and bract morphology. It is unique in the genus in h ...