Jump to Main Content
- Bhatia, Arti, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2019
- Triticum aestivum; aerosols; agrochemicals; air pollutants; air pollution; air quality; antioxidants; ascorbic acid; crops; cultivars; gas exchange; grain yield; ozone; photosynthesis; stomata; stomatal conductance; synergism; temperature; wheat; India; Indo-Gangetic Plain
- ... Air pollutants, especially, ozone (O3) and aerosols reduce productivity and contribute to existing potentially achievable and currently achieved yields i.e., yield gaps of crops in India. The present study was first attempt that addressed impact of individual and combined exposure of ozone and aerosols on wheat (Triticum aestivum, var. HD2967) productivity, as its crop growth period in Indo-Ganget ...
- Bhatia, Arti, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2018 v.190 no.11 pp. 661
- Zea mays; agricultural research; air temperature; bulk density; climate change; corn; free air carbon dioxide enrichment; photosynthesis; research institutions; soil depth; soil temperature; soil water; soil water content; sowing; stomatal conductance; tropics; India; Indo-Gangetic Plain
- ... To see the effect of climate change on the variation of soil hydrothermal regimes and growth of maize crop, an experiment was conducted in free-air carbon dioxide enrichment (FACE) facility during the kharif season of 2015 at Climate Change Facility of Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi, India. Under elevated CO₂ and ambient condition, surface bulk density (BD) were 1.38 Mgm⁻³ and 1 ...