Jump to Main Content
- Bhatia, Arti, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2019
- Triticum aestivum; aerosols; agrochemicals; air pollutants; air pollution; air quality; antioxidants; ascorbic acid; crops; cultivars; gas exchange; grain yield; ozone; photosynthesis; stomata; stomatal conductance; synergism; temperature; wheat; India; Indo-Gangetic Plain
- ... Air pollutants, especially, ozone (O3) and aerosols reduce productivity and contribute to existing potentially achievable and currently achieved yields i.e., yield gaps of crops in India. The present study was first attempt that addressed impact of individual and combined exposure of ozone and aerosols on wheat (Triticum aestivum, var. HD2967) productivity, as its crop growth period in Indo-Ganget ...
- Bhatia, Arti, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Paddy and water environment 2013 v.11 no.1-4 pp. 321-329
- Oryza sativa; carbon; crops; emissions; global warming; irrigation water; methane; on-farm research; plant establishment; rice; seedlings; temporal variation; water conservation; India
- ... Methane (CH₄) emission and water productivity were estimated in an experiment conducted during wet (rainy) season of 2010 at the research farm of Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi, India. Treatments comprising three methods of crop establishment viz., conventional transplanting (CT), system of rice intensification (SRI) and double transplanting (DT) were laid out in randomized bloc ...