Jump to Main Content
- Bhatia, Arti, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Paddy and water environment 2016 v.14 no.2 pp. 325-333
- aerobic conditions; animal manures; biofertilizers; carbon dioxide; field experimentation; global warming; green manures; greenhouse gas emissions; methane; nitrogen; planting; rice; urea; vermicomposts; water conservation; wet season; India
- ... A field experiment was conducted during rainy seasons of 2009 and 2010 at New Delhi, India to study the influence of varieties and integrated nitrogen management (INM) on methane (CH₄) emission and water productivity under flooded transplanted (FT) and aerobic rice (AR) cultivation. The treatments included two rice (‘PB 1’ and ‘PB 1121’) varieties and eight INM practices including N control, recom ...
- Bhatia, Arti, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2013 v.185 no.8 pp. 6517-6529
- lipid content; carbon dioxide; proteins; sulfur; on-farm research; seeds; zinc; calcium; iron; leaf area index; nutritive value; Brassica juncea; magnesium; mustard seed; oilseeds; air; ozone; field experimentation; photosynthesis; India
- ... Field experiments were conducted in open top chamber during rabi seasons of 2009-10 and 2010-11 at the research farm of the Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi to study the effect of tropospheric ozone (O3) and carbon dioxide (CO2) interaction on yield and nutritional quality of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea (L.) Czern.). Mustard plants were grown from emergence to maturity under d ...