Jump to Main Content
- Padmanaban, Sanjeevikumar, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.216 pp. 461-481
- humans; issues and policy; pollution; socioeconomics; solar collectors; solar energy; structural equation modeling; surveys; wastes; India
- ... Cleaner production is a simple defensive mechanism to protect the environment from pollution and depletion of resources. It is also envisioned to minimise the waste and capitalise on natural resources with effective utilization. Solar energy is a natural resource which can be converted into electricity using photovoltaic (PV) system. This article sheds insights on the implementation of solar PV sy ...
- Padmanaban, Sanjeevikumar, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy 2017 v.133 pp. 70-78
- algorithms; cities; infrastructure; planning; population growth; transportation; vehicles (equipment); India
- ... India’s ever increasing population has made it necessary to develop alternative modes of transportation with electric vehicles being the most preferred option. The major obstacle is the deteriorating impact on the utility distribution system brought about by improper setup of these charging stations. This paper deals with the optimal planning (siting and sizing) of charging station infrastructure ...