Jump to Main Content
- Grishkan, Isabella; Nevo, Eviatar; Wasser, Solomon P.; Beharav, Alex
- Biological journal of the Linnean Society 2003 v.78 no.4 pp. 527-539
- Zygomycota, etc ; Aspergillus; Deuteromycotina; Fusarium; Penicillium; community structure; forests; fungal communities; heat tolerance; microclimate; mycobiota; natural selection; soil; soil fungi; summer; winter; Israel; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... We describe and interpret spatiotemporal micromycete community structure and adaptive complexes in contrasting xeric and mesic microclimates in the soils of ‘Evolution Canyon’ II, Lower Nahal Keziv, western Upper Galilee, Israel. A total of 192 species from 60 genera belonging to Zygomycota (nine species), Ascomycota (13 species), and mitosporic fungi (170 species) were isolated. The fungal commun ...
- , ISABELLA GRISHKAN; , EVIATAR NEVO; , SOLOMON P. WASSER; , TOMAS PAVLícEK
- Israel journal of plant sciences 2000 v.48 no.4 pp. 297-308
- Zygomycota, etc ; Deuteromycotina; Fusarium; Penicillium; autumn; color; fungi; niches; phylogeny; soil; spatial variation; species diversity; temporal variation; Israel; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... In the present study, quantitative and qualitative micromycete characteristics, suchas number of colony-forming units (CFU), species composition, species richness,diversity level, and dominant groups of species, were examined both in space andover time on the slopes and valley bottom of the Evolution Canyon (EC) micrositeat Lower Nahal Oren, Mt. Carmel, Israel. A total of 166 micromycete speciesbe ...