Jump to Main Content
- Park, Junhyung, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of ethnic foods 2015 v.2 no.3 pp. 92-96
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey; adults; coronary disease; hypertension; men; models; potassium; sodium; stroke; traditional foods; Korean Peninsula
- ... Despite all the research that has been conducted so far on the correlation between sodium intake and hypertension, coronary heart disease, and stroke, the results thereof have no consistency.By utilizing the data of the Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey conducted by the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we carried out a more systematic investigation on sodium i ...
- Park, Junhyung, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2015 v.42 no.2 pp. 471-477
- Z chromosome; autosomes; chicken breeds; chickens; color; genetic variation; genome; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; nucleotide sequences; plumage; single nucleotide polymorphism; Korean Peninsula
- ... There are five native chicken lines in Korea, which are mainly classified by plumage colors (black, white, red, yellow, gray). These five lines are very important genetic resources in the Korean poultry industry. Based on a next generation sequencing technology, whole genome sequence and reference assemblies were performed using Gallus_gallus_4.0 (NCBI) with whole genome sequences from these lines ...