Jump to Main Content
- Seo, Hong-Yul, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of Asia-Pacific biodiversity(Online) 2014 v.7 no.4 pp. 489-492
- Braconidae; biodiversity; Korean Peninsula
- ... Twenty-one species of the four genera in the family Braconidae (Hymenoptera) are reported for the first time in Korea. These species belong to the subfamily Euphorinae (Braconidae). Faunistic and distribution data are included. ...
- Seo, Hong-yul, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of Asia-Pacific entomology 2015 v.18 no.4 pp. 825-829
- Botrytis cinerea; Candida albicans; Escherichia coli; Staphylococcus aureus; Vespa crabro; amino acid sequences; anti-infective properties; antineoplastic activity; cytotoxicity; hemolysis; peptides; prediction; venoms; Korean Peninsula
- ... Vespa crabro and V. analis are social hornet species commonly found in Asia, including Korea. Mastoparan is one of the major venom peptides of these two hornets but its amino acid sequence defers substantially. To examine the differences in the potential toxicity and bioactivity of mastoparans between these two social hornets, differential toxicological and pharmacological activities of synthesize ...