Jump to Main Content
- Yoo, Seung Jick, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy policy 2019 v.129 pp. 958-966
- air pollutants; consumer surplus; cooking; economic valuation; electricity; energy efficiency; heat; household equipment; households; pollution control; prices; Korean Peninsula
- ... Integrated energy supply (IES) produces both heat and electricity simultaneously, improving energy efficiency and reducing air pollutants. As of the end of 2016 in Korea, 16.1% of households received district heating service as the government pushed to expand the integrated energy supply. Since large-scale facilities are installed according to local demand for heat, IES—compared to individual heat ...
- Yoo, Seung Jick, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Applied energy 2019 v.238 pp. 384-400
- cities; emissions; energy; statistics; Korean Peninsula
- ... In this paper we forecast energy demand at the local level using a new two-dimensional downscaling methodology that respects regional and subnational variation and, as well as consistency at the aggregate level. This methodology combines the one-dimensional statistical downscaling and the Iterative Proportional Fitting (IPF) procedure. Previous projection studies based on downscaling methods have ...