Jump to Main Content
- Neri, Diana, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Food control 2019 v.96 pp. 98-103
- European Union; Food Safety and Inspection Service; Listeria monocytogenes; Salmonella; adulterated products; beverages; certification; exports; food inspection; food safety; pork; ready-to-eat foods; safety standards; zero tolerance; United States
- ... European Union (EU) and United States (US) regulations implement different food safety standards, particularly relating to the presence of Listeria monocytogenes in certain ready-to-eat (RTE) meat products. Compared to EU, the US adopt different procedures and methods, and establish zero tolerance limits to ensure consumers protection from Listeria monocytogenes in RTE products. A complete equival ...
- Neri, Diana, et al. Show all 24 Authors
- Food control 2016 v.68 pp. 55-61
- European Union; Listeria monocytogenes; cooked foods; genetic similarity; meat products; monitoring; pastes; pulsed-field gel electrophoresis; ready-to-eat foods; semisoft cheeses; shelf life; surveys; Italy
- ... In the framework of a European Union (EU) Coordinated Monitoring Programme, different types of ready-to eat (RTE) products, including soft and semi-soft cheese (n = 398) and cooked meat products (n = 403), were collected at retail in Italy and tested for detection and enumeration of Listeria monocytogenes. An Integrative Survey of 2696 samples, including soft and semi-soft cheese (n = 894) and coo ...