Jump to Main Content
- Kassim, Azman, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2016 v.75 no.5 pp. 445
- case studies; cohesion; computer software; geographic information systems; landslides; models; monsoon season; rain; safety factor; trees; water table; Malaysia
- ... The objective of this paper is to develop a spatial temporal regional modeling of local rainfall patterns effect on the plant cover slopes in Hulu Kelang area. Rainfall interception, tree root cohesion, and tree surcharge were considered as main plant cover effects on the slope stability. In this regard, an improved version of the Transient Rainfall Infiltration and Grid-based Regional Slope stabi ...
- Kassim, Azman, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2015 v.73 no.12 pp. 8425-8441
- infiltration rate; models; monsoon season; rain; rainfall duration; soil depth; soil profiles; soil properties; water table; Malaysia
- ... This study demonstrated the use of transient rainfall infiltration and grid-based regional slope stability analysis model incorporated with spatial rainfall distribution model for regional mapping of rainfall-induced slope failures in a slope failure-prone area in Malaysia, namely Hulu Kelang. Infinite slope analysis was incorporated into the improved model to compute the pore water pressure and s ...