Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: susan?
- Favela-Lara, Susana, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Florida entomologist 2015 v.98 no.4 pp. 1093-1100
- Diaphorina citri; Tamarixia radiata; biological control; color; females; gene flow; genetic variation; haplotypes; males; morphometry; population; Florida; Mexico
- ... We analyzed the morphological and genetic variation of the Asian citrus psyllid nymphal ectoparasitoid Tamarixia radiata (Waterston) (Hymenoptera: Eulophidae) in 2 regions of Mexico, in the northeast (represented by the states of Nuevo León and Tamaulipas) and the west (represented by the states of Colima and Michoacán). We found that the morphological variation of the specimens lay mainly in body ...
- Favela-Lara, Susana, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Revista mexicana de biodiversidad 2015 v.86 no.3 pp. 809-822
- bioclimatic indexes; environmental factors; infrastructure; inventories; shrubs; temperature; vegetation; Mexico
- ... The representativeness of the inventory of shrub species of a natural protected area in Coahuila, Mexico was analyzed, with the following objectives: to describe the types of sampling bias; to define the environmental heterogeneity of the botanical records; to determine the level of spatial resolution that supports the information collected. Biases were significant (χ2=distance road 199.01; p<0.01 ...
- Favela-Lara, Susana, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- The Southwestern entomologist 2015 v.40 no.1 pp. 53-70
- sequence analysis; messenger RNA; Culex quinquefasciatus; complementary DNA; open reading frames; eukaryotic cells; models; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; codons; molecular cloning; larvae; circadian rhythm; Mexico
- ... In eukaryotes, the timeless (TIM) gene plays a fundamental role in the control of the circadian clock by regulating several biochemical, physiological, and behavioral processes. RT-PCR was used to amplify TIM mRNA from larval southern house mosquito, Culex quinquefasciatus Say, from three locations in the State of Nuevo Leon in northeastern Mexico. The 3062 bp TIM cDNA was assembled from three ove ...